welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




Alright. end of week soon. loads of stuff happened in between. Results, Visited SP twice for JAE and DAE., shopping, and some 'mini-outing' at toa payoh while waiting for Rahmad to end his work. Photos are all up on facebook.

Speaking of JAE. My choices of courses are(all SP unless otherwise stated):
Biomedical Science
Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Marine Engineering
Aviation & Management Services(TP)
Biotechnology
Bioengineering
International Business
Banking(NP)
Accountancy(NP)
Sports & Wellness(NYP)
Millenia Institute(Sci)
Millenia Institude(Arts)

It's a very wide choice of career having engineering, science, business, banking and sports in it. not forgetting MI.

I know I can do well. I can take advantage easily. I can succeed. I've done this before alone, and I can still do it again.
Life's but a bed of roses. I'm not gonna let whatever I don't have affect how I feel about everything that I have.

All the best for your future endeavours. hope to see you again.