welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




Liverpool won 2-0 over Spurs! Well, I guess that started my day perfectly.

Moreover, not only they won, they've improved...like ALOT. Since the loss at Fulham a couple of months back, I remember while studying SS for the Os, their passing have been great. Man-marking, offside trap, and dribbling abilities. All these improvements even with half the team injured(Torres, Gerrard, Benayoun, Johnson....)

They've dominated the whole of first half, frustrating oppostition like Defoe, Palacios, so that they(opposition) would lose focus on football, commit themselves into unnecessary challenges.

and I'll say, Aquilani could prove to be a perfect suitor for the replacement of Xabi Alonso. Dictating passes, reading the defences' game and setting up a goal for Dirk Kuyt. Though he's still adapting to the English game, he's done magnificently well earlier this morning.

not forgetting David N'gog. Perhaps he has some of that Torres magic in him already! Coming off from the bench, he's shot 2 on the target! If not for Gomes' top class save, he could've all but wrap up the game. He had learnt to make full use of his pace late in the game to terrorise the defence. I believe he could be a top class player one fine day.

Maxi Rodriguez have yet to prove his class, but he did okay.

Degen proved he could still fight for first team place, while Babel was still on bench following the attack on manager on Twitter.

Riera was bloody good in his set pieces, however nothing beats Alonso's.

I could go on forever analysing every player, but all I wanna say is that, LFC's back on form, and the next match against Wolverhampton FC should be an exciting one.