welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




words, are just words, till you mean what you say.

lepak-ed at orchard central's rooftop till sundown with Rahmad. Was fine on the way home when something hit me. It's time to set things right again.

I don't care about the fucking past. All I want to do is to pry myself out of this predicament.

Every man's got their own problems to deal with. so do you.

I know I'm doing myself good by changing the way I see things around me.

I hope this feeling is ephemeral.

We don't have to fly towards the stars together;

and I hope that when we walk on our separate paths, we'll meet again on the other end...

remembering who I am, for the good things that I've done for you.