welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




Interview for Nautical Studies was AWESOME!! a panel of 5 interviewers against a pathetic guy who tried to dig his rotting brain for answers to those out-of-the-box questions. tsk. I really wanna get into this course. I'm not gonna say anything much about the salary that is worth BIG BUCKS. however, it's the passion that counts. I'll be by my phone at all times, waiting for the call that'll change my life, perhaps drastically.

Oh, and the acting was great! though it was only one scene due to lack of time, it's kinda hard, but I think I did fine. Being a model is much easier though. =.=

taking a no-pay leave today. more acting, birthday celebration, and some shopping(salary's in already!). hahaha.