welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




Finally I've gotten my pay slip. but salary's in for quite some time already.

Had a looong day today. left home at 7am, came back at 12mn. awesome huh. when was the last time I came out of house that early huh. well, the pleasure of seeing the people I usually see in the bus every morning to interchange last year was too good to resist. however, adult fares still suck.


I'm getting my protein powder by end of this week! Unfortunately, dad lost out on a bid to buy dumbbells from ebay. tsk. I'm kinda lazy to head over to the gym. sighs.


anyway, shopping on saturday would be fantastic. Passed by expo earlier this afternoon and caught sight of a few good deals I could make here and there. shopping with cousin is fun lah.


Gonna get my backpack soon. aaaand Ipot touch next plus, plus laptop. aaaaaaand back to school!

I'm free this 14th. =.=