welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




I've been transferred to Lucky Plaza from 313@somerset, and my first day was yesterday. The vibe there is awesome, really. everyone speaks in English. it's hard to really talk to each other 'cause customers come into the shop like streams of water flowing down the river. and to think that being a cashier is an easy job, I was very wrong. it's a tiring job too. unlike in 838, 817 is da thang.


anyway, SP haven't rang me up yet. I know it'll be by the end of this week 'cause they gotta tailor my uniform on the 18th. there goes my scholarship for DMR. I'm awaiting results for DNS and totally forgot about the scholarship. Nevermind, I'll find me a sponsorship ASAP, once I got my results.


Sleep debts are taking a toll on me. I hoped I had repaid the hours I owed by sleeping into the morning earlier on. i'll find out at work it works(LOL). I'm doing closing today. so I'll end at 11pm tonight.


Gosh, how I missed schooling. Life was so much easier. lesser hours in school compared to work, where you just sit there, and study.it's not that difficult, really. once you know how working life is like, you'll learn to appreciate school life more.

OH BTW, a weird incident happened very early this morning. I was lying on the bed face-up, and I 'woke up' without lifting my eyelids. Suddenly, very LOUD footsteps could be heard, getting louder with every step taken. and the best part was, they were taken very very fast indeed. Then I could really feel a presence towering over me by my bedside. A really strong feeling that someone/something's there. then I could feel something brush my left eye, and he/she/it.. WAS HOLDING ME DOWN ON MY BED. I COULDN'T EVEN LIFT MYSELF UP. Moments later, my neck felt as if it was being held down as well! It was really hard to breathe and move about. I YELLED, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH!". That awoke my baby brother, and within an instant, my body felt at ease again. I was drenched in sweat, even under the air-conditioner. Gasping for air, I tried to sleep, but I couldn't, 'cause and wouldn't forget what had happened.
Awesome.

I regret....















.....NOT ATTENDING MUSE's CONCERT.