welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




okay, this is a little outdated, but.. SP ACCEPTED ME INTO NAUTICAL STUDIES!

I was lost for words when I received the email. and it wasn't expected, 'cause one of the interviewer said SP will give me a call. Moreover, to think that I was actually accepted by a panel of 5 interviewers excited me the most.


however, there is a down side to this.


click on the picture to enlarge.

Read the details.

I read that email on the 9th feb, 2300hrs. I sent a reply in an instant once I saw the deadline. tsk. lets hope all goes on well.

I didn't know they'll send me an email! They said SP will call anyway. if i'm not accepted because of this tiny problem, I'll go complain. heheh.

btw, it's already left with 17days! but i love my colleagues.