welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




Awesome news, people!


Click photo to enlarge.

I received a call from SP, directing me to the school's website so that I could email my course of choice there. So I did as instructed aaaand I'm officially a DNS student! :D

Can't wait to enrol myself into school and of course, sign up for camps. haha. Oh, not forgetting getting myself a sponsorship. I've signed up for PSA. Monthly allowance of 1.2k/month. :DDD

The next best thing is that I'm resigning in a couple of weeks time. IT Show in March, band concerts(yes, i know..-.-),....etc etc ah.

Now, off to work at my place of origin; 313@somerset. =.=

Have fun people.