welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




I've overspent ever since getting my first pay! omg. my dad texted me this. "before you start working, your bank balance is 1.6k. up to date, you've spent 1.8k." I didn't realise how much I've spent, till I received that msg.

I've been doing alot of thinking lately on what has got me to spending that much. Firstly, transport fees. I've gotta top up 10 bucks every 3 days! So after calculation, I've spent $100 on transport alone.

secondly, FOOD. I mean, c'mon. you'll be bound to spend some money on food even just by doing window-shopping. Plus the indon food in lucky plaza is mouth-watering, yet expensive. I've resorted myself to eating double cheeseburger every lunch breaks, and, depends on my hunger, another burger after work. moreover, I drink only plain water. the healthier and cheaper choice. -.-

thirdly, buying whatever I think is nice. hahahahaha.

I've gotta search for another company to sponsor me, just in case i got 'rejected' by PSA. speaking of which, I haven't been called down for interview yet! pass the interview, get rich. :D

i'm only left with 3 working days, excluding today. :DDD