welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




Off day yesterday was awesome in a way or another. Spent the day in Orchard(I do this everyday...) doing window shopping, and a shop-ed a little. Bought some Uniqlo stuff aaaaannnndddd.... a Muse and Foo Fighters print tee in HMV! Wahidah told me abt the print tees while Khai and I, along with Kai Ting and Ernie(they decided to tag along) were on the rooftop.


But still, it's the same old, same old Orchard. Ion to lucky plaza to takashimaya to the heeren to paragon to 313@somerset and orchard central.

I miss 313@somerset lah. I don't care if the traffic there is effing low. The toilets there are AWESOME. very clean!

aaaand, I guess this swayness will stick with me now and then. I've got no idea what the hell is wrong with me. only time will tell.

but now, time is telling me to hurry up and get ready for work!

take care!