welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




okay, I've injured my leg yesterday when I scored my first goal yesterday. however, I can't resist the temptations to play again, thus causing the injury to worsen. But I had fun scoring goals like nobody's business. Shooting the ball in the back of the net as if air resistance never existed. they're afraid of me now huh. heh.


aaand, my last month's pay is not in yet! Do i have to bank it in myself or will they do it for me, since I continue working for them as a part-time staff. i'm freaking low on cash plus nets now.


I've completed both seasons of code geass already. Just started on this anime titled Toradora!. it's a really coool show. okay, I don't know why I'm into anime nowadays. Blame the boredom and.. Wahidah. hahaha


important dates to keep note for this month are the 11th-14th(IT Show), 16th(PSA interview), 17th, 19th and 27th.