welcome

I have my own rights to type in here whatever I want, whatever I have i mind.
those who feels insulted or in one way or another think I'm relating anything about you, that's your own problem.

museek




i'm just so frustrated at myself. everytime i've set my mind onto something I wanna do, I always get distracted. just a simple 20 pushups every morning, another 30 before bedtime, I can't even do it. Thats just an example of the stuff I always wanted to do.


oh, I've been spending too much already this week. I guess I shouldn't go out too often, 'cos I'll tend to use the magic card and keep on withdrawing. C'mon now PSA. please please don't disappoint me like how Liverpool FC did this season. I just want them money, and get going with my studies.


I'll say chinese thinks malays can't effing work. Thats what they always think whenever they see us malay people around. Stop being a bitch and racist. You guys actually think i don't understand a chinese word you blabbered amongst yourselves? urgh nvm, 28th march, last day of work. then it's orientation camps.


Speaking of which, they(SMA,SPSU) haven't called me yet! WTF! No camps for me then? oh great. I guess I'll just turn up for the Freshmen Orientation Party. But this sucks lah, really. I've been looking forward to these camps.

and after 3 years... heh.